JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of this as it is one I actually like. Cash only no trades at this time.

ITEM FOR SALE:
CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm Pistol

CONDITION:
Pristine condition with about 300 rounds down range. Bought new by me, never a single hiccup. Comes with factory night sights installed and still glowing brightly. Comes in the original case with the lock, cleaning kit, manual, warranty and any other miscellaneous documents that came with it when I bought it new.

EXTRAS:
1) Will come with the set aftermarket wood grips in addition to the stock grips.
2) Will come with the Crossbreed kydex custom holster and magazine holder with hook velcro backing for use with their belly band, bedside or pack board modular systems but the possibilities are endless.
Modular Belly Band Holster Only
Modular Belly Band Mag Carrier

Everett, Washington. Prefer transfers at Sound Loan but I may be coerced in to taking a drive if you have a preference.

Please send me a PM with requests, questions or offers. I can send more pictures at your request.

PRICE:
$500 Firm (NO trades will be entertained at this time unless you have an offer I absolutely will not/can not say no to).

PICTURES:

A-IMG-0791.jpg

A-IMG-0793.jpg

A-IMG-0244.jpg

A-IMG-0254.jpg

A-IMG-0794.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.