JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ya,, weird story.. the same thing happened to me,, but my safe was full of $100 dollars bills all neatly wrapped in plastic bags. mine had a shipping label with final destination of Centro, José Mariano Jiménez, Chihuahua, Mexico,but was accidently delivered to my house....( then i woke up this morning and realized i had been dreaming)...:p

I would be a little concerned that the Mexican drug cartel would come looking for their merchandise.
It was shipped to a home address after all.

OOPS, wrong house!!! Seriously, I hope the PD is covering the safe buyer. Mexican cartels get very upset over mistakes like this and are not too discriminatory in their retaliation.

Just watch a couple of episodes of "Breaking Bad" and see how the cartels deal with disappointment.

I would be a little concerned that the Mexican drug cartel would come looking for their merchandise.
It was shipped to a home address after all.

nope, i would be paranoid about a lot of things but mostly the ninja cops hiding in the tree watching me smoke as much as possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top