JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I no longer need this. Was gonna use it for a build but changed my mind completely about the upper I'm doing.

This is a bcm and it's quality is really good. Just looking to sell fast to get some money back out of it. My loss your gain. 50 bucks. Paid 90. It's in new condition.

I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Can meet in the valley or Salem near market Street/I-5.
IMG_20170619_202118.jpg

I no longer need this. Was gonna use it for a build but changed my mind completely about the upper I'm doing.

This is a bcm and it's quality is really good. Just looking to sell fast to get some money back out of it. My loss your gain. 50 bucks. Paid 90. It's in new condition.

I have Wednesday and Thursday off. Can meet in the valley or Salem near market Street/I-5.
View attachment 371334

I'll take it. If you throw it in a flat rate USPS I'll pay you plus shipping via PP gift if that'll work. I'm good for it. ;)

Sure. It's been a while with PayPal. I don't have an account. How does it work?

You have to create an PP account, link it to a bank account that they deposit $1(or something like that) into so they can verify its a real account... may be too much trouble just for this. I can also mail you the funds if tell me the total with shipping, or perhaps meet you @ the Lowe's across from Salem Airport on Wednesday or Thursday late afternoon or early evening.... LMK!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top