JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
BCM
City
RUTLEDGE
State
Other
Zip Code
Excellent condition BCM 14.5" Upper Receiver with BCM Comp Mod 1, soft-shooting mid-length gas system, and 12" Centurion Arms qual rail. Nearly new condition with less than 60 rnds fired through it to set the sights. No BCG, charging handle, or sights included. $862.95 new from BCM. (That is IF you can catch it in stock) This is a VERY soft shooting upper and of course it's BCM quality. Looks new with only a couple tiny marks from where sights and red dot were mounted. I'm only considering trading or selling because I'm wanting to build a pistol and this one doesn't get much use. $650 face to face preferred, but shipping might be an option with payment made beforehand. Sorry for the low res pics I can send more after you contact me. Below is the link with pics to the listing on armslist:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: BCM 14.5" Upper Receiver Group

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
still available?

Excellent condition BCM 14.5" Upper Receiver with BCM Comp Mod 1, soft-shooting mid-length gas system, and 12" Centurion Arms qual rail. Nearly new condition with less than 60 rnds fired through it to set the sights. No BCG, charging handle, or sights included. $862.95 new from BCM. (That is IF you can catch it in stock) This is a VERY soft shooting upper and of course it's BCM quality. Looks new with only a couple tiny marks from where sights and red dot were mounted. I'm only considering trading or selling because I'm wanting to build a pistol and this one doesn't get much use. $650 face to face preferred, but shipping might be an option with payment made beforehand. Sorry for the low res pics I can send more after you contact me. Below is the link with pics to the listing on armslist:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: BCM 14.5" Upper Receiver Group

Sorry but no it's already sold. If I still had it today however, I wouldn't sell it knowing what I know now.

Thanks anyway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top