JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20% code has been disabled for sale products but works on regular priced products.

For new accounts you can use code MCNEW10 to save 10% off sale products. That would get these rifles down to $315.

Same price for 1/8 twist version of the original rifle deal. Don't think too long or it will be gone.

and nitride version:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I really don't need this right now but it's a hard deal to pass. Sooooo tempted. Better hurry, just checked and only 2 left.

I shoukd have seen this before I went to bed....
$315 ain't bad for a side charging rifle with nitrided barrel, $280 would have been better but they only had the parkerized version showing in stock last night. I almost think it's worth the extra $35 to get the nitrided barrel versus the parkerized barrel I could have bought last night for $280.

$315 ain't bad for a side charging rifle with nitrided barrel, $280 would have been better but they only had the parkerized version showing in stock last night. I almost think it's worth the extra $35 to get the nitrided barrel versus the parkerized barrel I could have bought last night for $280.
I am being a bit tough on the price since I have 4 AR-15 kits waiting to be assembled. Which is $315 though?

Nevermind I missed a post above...

I am being a bit tough on the price since I have 4 AR-15 kits waiting to be assembled. Which is $315 though?

Nevermind I missed a post above...
I hear ya, during another time I would have jumped on any of these rifles at $315. Now I am only thinking about buying the nitrided one but I probably won't. It's a great deal but I already have so many parts needing assembly. I do have my eye on a couple of barrels though.

This is messed up:

We intended this to be FLASH sale for one day only, but unfortunately the end date was wrong on the first email so we are ending this particular promotion. Again, for those of you who did order, thanks, and we are working on filling those orders as fast as possible. For those who didn't get a chance to order, keep in mind we have great products at great prices every day and a new product launch that will happen next Wednesday, March 2 (It's a 22 Magnum but don't tell anyone). Visit us at bearcreekarsenal.com and don't miss out.

This is messed up:

We intended this to be FLASH sale for one day only, but unfortunately the end date was wrong on the first email so we are ending this particular promotion. Again, for those of you who did order, thanks, and we are working on filling those orders as fast as possible. For those who didn't get a chance to order, keep in mind we have great products at great prices every day and a new product launch that will happen next Wednesday, March 2 (It's a 22 Magnum but don't tell anyone). Visit us at bearcreekarsenal.com and don't miss out.
Yeah that sucks. My order actually had to code working until I hit Place order. So they killed it right as I checked out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews