JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 500 9mm Bayou Bullets in 9mm. 147 gr flat point molly coated. I bought these before I did my research. I'm told my C.Z. 75 won't like these.

I would prefer to trade for Handgun powder. I shoot 38 special and 9mm.

Preferences are

HS-6
700X
Win 231
unnique
bullseye

Cash price is $50 but I will hold out for a good 38 special powder.

Ideas?

Just FYI your CZ should love the 147 Gr bullets, its twist rate is optimized for 124 or heavier. Mine loves 147 bear creek over universal Or 147 lead over 4.9 gr Power pistol. Sub 1" groups at 25 yards.

I switched to the 147 Bayou's from Montana Gold 147 CMJ's a couple of months ago.
MG load was 3.7 VV N320, Bayou load is 3.4 gr for the same power factor. They run
just fine with good accuracy in a pair of CZ75 SP01 Tacticals, a Glock 17, and my wifes
M&P Pro 9L. I like them well enough that I bough 7000 from Donnie to use for matches
this summer.

Thank's for the advice guys. I might try to reload them if I don't find any powder. I have other 9mm bullets but powder is something I need.

Thank's for the advice guys. I might try to reload them if I don't find any powder. I have other 9mm bullets but powder is something I need.

Ain't that the truth! Just can't get those projectiles all the way out the barrel without it!

For what it's worth, 2 cents? That CZ 75 ought to do great with those bullets. HS-6 is my powder of choice for my CZ 75 in .40.

Mike

It's not the bullet weight it's the shape. If the bullet is not seated shorter than the listed OAL it will possibly engage the rifling prior fully cambering. Just load up a few dummies and cycle them. If they are too long the round will stick and potentially leave the bullet in the barrel when the slide is forced back.
If you do need to seat the bullet back start with the minimum listed powder charge as the CUP pressure is dependent on the free case capacity.

I have 500 9mm Bayou Bullets in 9mm. 147 gr flat point molly coated. I bought these before I did my research. I'm told my C.Z. 75 won't like these.

I would prefer to trade for Handgun powder. I shoot 38 special and 9mm.

Preferences are

HS-6
700X
Win 231
unnique
bullseye

Cash price is $50 but I will hold out for a good 38 special powder.

Ideas?
what powder do you need?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top