Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bauer Automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryGent

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
For sale is a used Bauer Automatic in .25 ACP / 6.35㎜. This is a modern copy of the Baby Browning, but made in stainless steel. It has some minor handling marks, but is mechanically sound. It comes with one magazine. This is a very small handgun and is easy to conceal.

Bauer1.jpg

Bauer2.jpg

To get an idea on size:

Bauer3.jpg

Bauer4.jpg

$280 (firm) plus $10 for OSP background check (local pickup) or $25 USPS Priority Mail to the FFL of your choice. Thanks for looking.

titsonritz

Reactions
Rating
100%
For sale is a used Bauer Automatic in .25 ACP / 6.35㎜. This is a modern copy of the Baby Browning, but made in stainless steel. It has some minor handling marks, but is mechanically sound. It comes with one magazine. .
And as such, many parts interchange with the FN Baby Browning, including grips, magazines, along with various internal parts.

OP
CountryGent

CountryGent

Reactions
Rating
100%
I have not tried it, but that is my understanding too. I believe, though have not confirmed, these will feed from standard Baby Browning magazines.

Mark W.

Reactions
Rating
100%
Not sure about internal parts interchanging since they are different inside when compared to the Browning. They were changed to avoid patent problems. I have carried one of these for over 35 years and have owned 3-4 over the years. Damn nice little pocket guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online