JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
For sale is a used Bauer Automatic in .25 ACP / 6.35㎜. This is a modern copy of the Baby Browning, but made in stainless steel. It has some minor handling marks, but is mechanically sound. It comes with one magazine. This is a very small handgun and is easy to conceal.

Bauer1.jpg

Bauer2.jpg

To get an idea on size:

Bauer3.jpg

Bauer4.jpg

$280 (firm) plus $10 for OSP background check (local pickup) or $25 USPS Priority Mail to the FFL of your choice. Thanks for looking.

For sale is a used Bauer Automatic in .25 ACP / 6.35㎜. This is a modern copy of the Baby Browning, but made in stainless steel. It has some minor handling marks, but is mechanically sound. It comes with one magazine. .

And as such, many parts interchange with the FN Baby Browning, including grips, magazines, along with various internal parts.

I have not tried it, but that is my understanding too. I believe, though have not confirmed, these will feed from standard Baby Browning magazines.

Not sure about internal parts interchanging since they are different inside when compared to the Browning. They were changed to avoid patent problems. I have carried one of these for over 35 years and have owned 3-4 over the years. Damn nice little pocket guns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top