JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS Barrett M82A1, very low round count estimated 6 image1-4.jpeg image2-3.jpeg image6.jpeg image4-3.jpeg image5-4.jpeg image5-4.jpeg
Excellent shape. I will add more photos this is what i had on my phone. This is a turn key Barrett set up
Comes with a Pelican case, rear mono pod 1- 10 round mag. I have the OEM grip but put a rubber Houge grip on it. I also installed anti walk pins to the FCG. The trigger has been stone polished to improve the feel. Actually made a huge difference. i'll make a list so it's easier to follow:
I'm Having a Hard Time Posting Photo's when get more time I will or can text or email. My contact info is below
Anti walk pins
Houge rubber grip
Mono pod
Pelican case
10 round mag.
Vortex 6-24X50 HST with a shade hood. Mil spec With Barrett rings the 4 bolt per. ring.
All OEM parts will come with it. Pins and grip.
1000 plus rounds of brass
1000 plus rounds 0f ball projectiles
180 maybe more live rounds of ball ammo
500 primers , no powder
Reloading equipment. case trimmer, press, one crank powder dispenser. Digital scale. All brand new never used.
$7900.00 You get almost 2000.00 worth of ammo and reloading equipment Shipping is going to be expensive two different boxes. The ammo can go to your house the Gun will have to go to a FFL
$6750.00 for just the Gun and case no scope or ammo

I can text or email photos. My # is 509630045one email [email protected] i can do pay pal but prefer a USPS money order because of the higher dollar amount. Please no other bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great price. Well outside of my gun budget but hopefully well within someone else's. Maybe we can set up a time share for 50 cals.

you posted this in the parts section, I reported it so it will get moved to the rifle section.
I wish I had the money that would be a great vacation for this Dad.
GLWS

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.