JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you lived in one of these countries where moto-robbers were a regular. Anyone entering an establishment with a motorcycle helmet on would be fair game the moment they set foot on the property.

Excellent initial compliance leading to an advantage by the guy. Drawing on a drawn gun is generally a terrible idea.

And more good CAR-ma - probably not far from the other posted robbery.

A pair of motorcycle robbers were hit by a man in a car shortly after they had committed a robbery. The case took place in the Jabaquara neighborhood, in the South Zone of São Paulo, on Saturday night (12/2). Surveillance cameras captured the moment of the robbery and the hit-and-run. The images show when three people are walking on the sidewalk and are robbed by a couple on a motorcycle. Soon after the robbery, the bandits are on the motorcycle, when they are surprised by a car that runs over them.
Instant justice - love to see it.

Looked to me to be somewhere in South America, given the writing on the chalkboard...

I know it's been said already, but it sure woulda been nice if Mr. Redshirt had waited outside the shop for Bonnie and capped her right in the helmet as she walked out. Then he woulda gotten his backpack and phone back, and the employees woulda gotten their phones and the stolen cash back, too!
A win-win for all involved! :)
Brazil - as I posted back in #34..................................................................:rolleyes:

Brazil - as I posted back in #34..................................................................:rolleyes:
Yes, I saw that, tac. The eyeroll is unnecessary...
Since I didn't personally verify the location of the incident myself, I wasn't going to post the location with any semblance of authority.
Hence the qualifying statement, "Looked to me to be somewhere in South America..." was sufficient for the answer to @Alexx1401, in my estimation.

If you lived in one of these countries where moto-robbers were a regular. Anyone entering an establishment with a motorcycle helmet on would be fair game the moment they set foot on the property.

Excellent initial compliance leading to an advantage by the guy. Drawing on a drawn gun is generally a terrible idea.
Unfortunately....it has already happened in Potlandia.

A few years back one of my favorite bars was robbed by a lone gunman wearing all black (M/C attire) with a gun. The owner told me that he came in, held up his gun and immediately demanded the money. Anyway, she complied and the perp took off on his m/c parked just outside the doorway.

Because the perp had his helmet on, there was no way she was going to ID him at a later time. He could have been a customer, maybe?

Yeah......I need to re-think, where I choose to drink.

LOL.......ever wonder why ANTIFA (and/or #BLM) members wear all black clothing and are in mask compliance when they are Peacefully Protesting?

The Standard Disclaimers Apply.

Aloha, Mark

Because the perp had his helmet on, there was no way she was going to ID him at a later time. Yeah.....he could have been a customer, maybe?
My local liquor store has a sign on the door, "NO HOODIES ALLOWED"
Initially, I thought it meant that the proprietor didn't want any "hood rats" in the store.
Now, I can see where it likely means that she doesn't want anyone coming into the store with their face obscured.
I feel so... naïve... 🤦‍♂️

Reminds me of Bank Robbers. Yeah, the banks usually request (have signs at/on the entrance doors) that customers remove their hats and dark glasses upon entry.

Of course......there are those who...........

Will NOT/NEVER EVER comply.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My local liquor store has a sign on the door, "NO HOODIES ALLOWED"
Initially, I thought it meant that the proprietor didn't want any "hood rats" in the store.
Now, I can see where it likely means that she doesn't want anyone coming into the store with their face obscured.
I feel so... naïve... 🤦‍♂️
Those signs are dumb, someone who will listen to that won't rob the store anyway. Someone planning on robbing the store won't care. Just like criminals and any other law.

Those signs are dumb, someone who will listen to that won't rob the store anyway. Someone planning on robbing the store won't care. Just like criminals and any other law.
Kinda like GFZ signs, eh? Whooda thunk it...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top