JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both bad guys shot but still able to fight. Both appear to be shot from shoulder area up? Apparently there is no back door as the employees hang around.

Can't tell what caliber it was but can guess what it wasn't. The victim did ok since he was able to run away. His plan wasn't bad and not horribly executed but just didn't completely work.

Guess I'm weird. It doesn't bother me a bit as he is desperately trying to get up but his body just says nope.
That's exactly how I feel. The scum deserved it. As said already, too bad the chick wasn't there too, bleeding out with the gun holder.

HOPE he has NO . ID./Contact info/address in pack, that can lead to future blowback/revenge on him, from her or dead boyfriends relatives .
This is assuming she can read and think that far ahead and - she might have realized having it in her possession might not be good if/when she gets caught as well.

I'll bet she rooted through it for anything of value and pitched it shortly thereafter.

If anybody finds a write up on this, please post it here.
We received this video that would be of a robbery at a pizzeria, in the video it is possible to see when a customer was talking to the attendants, when a couple of robbers arrive and announce the robbery, then the customer pulls a gun from his waist and makes several shots at the couple of criminals, he would possibly be a policeman. Soon after the shots, the woman flees being arrested further in the vicinity of the place, the other thief could not resist the injuries and died on the spot. We still don't know where the incident took place.
Source: Manaus 24h > https://portalmanaus24h.com.br/imag...-e-atira-em-casal-de-criminosos-veja-o-video/

And more good CAR-ma - probably not far from the other posted robbery.

A pair of motorcycle robbers were hit by a man in a car shortly after they had committed a robbery. The case took place in the Jabaquara neighborhood, in the South Zone of São Paulo, on Saturday night (12/2). Surveillance cameras captured the moment of the robbery and the hit-and-run. The images show when three people are walking on the sidewalk and are robbed by a couple on a motorcycle. Soon after the robbery, the bandits are on the motorcycle, when they are surprised by a car that runs over them.

We received this video that would be of a robbery at a pizzeria, in the video it is possible to see when a customer was talking to the attendants, when a couple of robbers arrive and announce the robbery, then the customer pulls a gun from his waist and makes several shots at the couple of criminals, he would possibly be a policeman. Soon after the shots, the woman flees being arrested further in the vicinity of the place, the other thief could not resist the injuries and died on the spot. We still don't know where the incident took place.
Source: Manaus 24h > https://portalmanaus24h.com.br/imag...-e-atira-em-casal-de-criminosos-veja-o-video/
Jesus, that's robot talk.. who the hell talks like that?

And more good CAR-ma - probably not far from the other posted robbery.

A pair of motorcycle robbers were hit by a man in a car shortly after they had committed a robbery. The case took place in the Jabaquara neighborhood, in the South Zone of São Paulo, on Saturday night (12/2). Surveillance cameras captured the moment of the robbery and the hit-and-run. The images show when three people are walking on the sidewalk and are robbed by a couple on a motorcycle. Soon after the robbery, the bandits are on the motorcycle, when they are surprised by a car that runs over them.
I would not be surprised that the hit and run was intentional

Brazil, where 12 y/o kids do more shooting than anybody else, based on the premise - usually ill-founded, you'll be happy to read - that nobody is going to shoot a kid.

The internetty is full of similar 'occasiao'. to this.

Looks like the victim's gun jammed after the third shot and when racking didn't help he decided to evacuate. Female perp was definitely hit somewhere. She's grabbing her left elbow and that arm doesn't seem to be working very well. Too bad his gun jammed. They'd both be dead.

Not only did she leave her accomplice behind, she rips that bag 'o loot from him and THEN leaves!

Believe me, he's better off dead!
And she rips his gun out of his dying hand, too!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top