JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He used to cut my grass...
But what did he cut it with?? Lawn clippings, leaf litter, cheap tobacco??
It's just a spoken lyric from an old Frank Zappa song...
It's near the very end of the song, Skip to the 5:39 mark. You can hear Mrs. Borg say it clearly...

Last Edited:
Both bad guys shot but still able to fight. Both appear to be shot from shoulder area up? Apparently there is no back door as the employees hang around.

Can't tell what caliber it was but can guess what it wasn't. The victim did ok since he was able to run away. His plan wasn't bad and not horribly executed but just didn't completely work.
It looks like one of the shots struck the perp's helmet as there is a light colored cloud that occurs at about the same time as the shot.
Even though the perp's pistol made it to the countertop, I didn't see any indication that he was able to get off a shot.

I hear that the police are scouring the local personal builtin boards for "Bonnie seeks a new Clyde" ads.

And more good CAR-ma - probably not far from the other posted robbery.

A pair of motorcycle robbers were hit by a man in a car shortly after they had committed a robbery. The case took place in the Jabaquara neighborhood, in the South Zone of São Paulo, on Saturday night (12/2). Surveillance cameras captured the moment of the robbery and the hit-and-run. The images show when three people are walking on the sidewalk and are robbed by a couple on a motorcycle. Soon after the robbery, the bandits are on the motorcycle, when they are surprised by a car that runs over them.
That looked quite intentional. Probably someone that the people on the motorcycle robbed shortly prior.

Looks like the victim's gun jammed after the third shot and when racking didn't help he decided to evacuate. Female perp was definitely hit somewhere. She's grabbing her left elbow and that arm doesn't seem to be working very well. Too bad his gun jammed. They'd both be dead.
-
Gun Jam , . was probably something as simple as ' limp wrist'ing ' as he was not in total commitment to just square off and unload the whole Mag.,
All the ' little things ' can add up . almost impossible to train for . Everyone thinks there a BadAzz with shooting steel fast in the action range .. LOL
. BUT . All Little things like , a Counter Top , 2-on-1 with aggressors , Tunnel vision , and just getting surprised with the last thing you expect in your life happening, while ordering pizza to-go for dinner . PLUS , on-top of all that, the innocent counter workers in the middle of the Mix .
He did pretty damn good to just getting out and living the rest of his life .

I wonder if the shooter didn't scram because he wasn't supposed to have a firearm.
I was thinking that same thing the way he booked it out of there. Looks like that may not be the US where that is happening? In any case the first thing that came to mind is he may have had a gun he was not allowed to have. Hopefully the girl will have a LONG healing time for the arm. Wonder if she will decide to take up a new trade after this ? :s0140:

I was thinking that same thing the way he booked it out of there. Looks like that may not be the US where that is happening? In any case the first thing that came to mind is he may have had a gun he was not allowed to have. Hopefully the girl will have a LONG healing time for the arm. Wonder if she will decide to take up a new trade after this ? :s0140:
Looked to me to be somewhere in South America, given the writing on the chalkboard...

I know it's been said already, but it sure woulda been nice if Mr. Redshirt had waited outside the shop for Bonnie and capped her right in the helmet as she walked out. Then he woulda gotten his backpack and phone back, and the employees woulda gotten their phones and the stolen cash back, too!
A win-win for all involved! :)

Last Edited:
As a criminal, what is she supposed to do - stick around and watch him while waiting for LEOs to show up?
Well, obviously not. I just thought it was a telltale sign that Bonnie has so very little regard for life, even for her accomplice, Clyde.
As it is, she was caught later.
Good! I hope they have "guilty by accomplice" laws in Brazil. Hope Bonnie fries for her part in the robbery and for the death of her buddy Clyde.

We received this video that would be of a robbery at a pizzeria, in the video it is possible to see when a customer was talking to the attendants, when a couple of robbers arrive and announce the robbery, then the customer pulls a gun from his waist and makes several shots at the couple of criminals, he would possibly be a policeman. Soon after the shots, the woman flees being arrested further in the vicinity of the place, the other thief could not resist the injuries and died on the spot. We still don't know where the incident took place.
Source: Manaus 24h > https://portalmanaus24h.com.br/imag...-e-atira-em-casal-de-criminosos-veja-o-video/
The language is Portuguese, definitely in Brazil. Not Portugal or Africa.

Well, obviously not. I just thought it was a telltale sign that Bonnie has so very little regard for life, even for her accomplice, Clyde.

Good! I hope they have "guilty by accomplice" laws in Brazil. Hope Bonnie fries for her part in the robbery and for the death of her buddy Clyde.
I did not know she was caught. That is great as I suspect the prison system there will make her very much wish she had chosen a different way to make a living :D

And more good CAR-ma - probably not far from the other posted robbery.

A pair of motorcycle robbers were hit by a man in a car shortly after they had committed a robbery. The case took place in the Jabaquara neighborhood, in the South Zone of São Paulo, on Saturday night (12/2). Surveillance cameras captured the moment of the robbery and the hit-and-run. The images show when three people are walking on the sidewalk and are robbed by a couple on a motorcycle. Soon after the robbery, the bandits are on the motorcycle, when they are surprised by a car that runs over them.
Love the dramatic music…..

Love the dramatic music…..
Loved how the passenger spun in the air in time to that dramatic music.
Nice downbeat bass note at impact, soaring notes while he/she cartwheels through the air, and then a cymbal crash when he/she impacts the asphalt.
Totally epic...

Loved how the passenger spun in the air in time to that dramatic music.
Nice downbeat bass note at impact, soaring notes while he/she cartwheels through the air, and then a cymbal crash when he/she impacts the asphalt.
Totally epic...
It appears to me, seeing the slow-mo replay, that the bike passenger may have seen the car coming and tried to get off the bike and out of the way of the car - but failed. It also appears - to me - that the passenger was maybe female.

Then a few seconds later the bike rider runs away chased by somebody (the car driver?) while leaving the bike passenger laying on the ground, with little to no concern about his accomplice, only whether they got caught by the person chasing them?

This may be our future.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top