JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all. I'm Andrew. I'm new to the knife scene, but I've become fond of quality Balisongs. I have other knives as well, but seem to always reach for my balis. I appreciate the add. Looks like I can learn a thing or two here.

Howdy all. I'm Andrew. I'm new to the knife scene, but I've become fond of quality Balisongs. I have other knives as well, but seem to always reach for my balis. I appreciate the add. Looks like I can learn a thing or two here.
Welcome to the forum
I had to look the knife up and saw it was a butterfly! I haven't seen one of those things since the Philippians in the 60"s. Those little Philippine girls could command respect when they made them sing like helicopter blades.
I was always fascinated. One gal had a boyfriend that could make his fly blinding fast to a snappy conclusion and it was over a foot long closed!
not to let you get away with anything;
Some might say one of the ("thing or two") things you could learn here is:
:s0122: :rolleyes::):):)

I Love Balisong knives, used to have a pair of brass handled ones that got taken away back in middle school. also had a double sided one.. tell ya, that will teach ya how to flip fast.:eek:

Welcome to the forum
I had to look the knife up and saw it was a butterfly! I haven't seen one of those things since the Philippians in the 60"s. Those little Philippine girls could command respect when they made them sing like helicopter blades.
I was always fascinated. One gal had a boyfriend that could make his fly blinding fast to a snappy conclusion and it was over a foot long closed!
not to let you get away with anything;
Some might say one of the ("thing or two") things you could learn here is:
:s0122: :rolleyes::):):)

IMG_20190329_155955571.jpg

Welcome Andrew. While I collect auto knives, my son, Scott aka Uh-Oh on the bali forums, has been flipping and collecting bali's for many years. I bought him one to flip when he was 10 yrs old. That was many many years ago. I created a bali nut! He is very good at flipping and has done demonstrations at knife shows. His collection has cost me a small fortune. He is grown now so he can buy his own damn knives. :p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top