JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the smell of a beautiful woman, burned gunpowder and diesel fumes from a farm tractor.

Welcome Darrenmolder.

1701660635634.png

Aloha, Mark

Thanks Mr Cave!
Oh Man, Friday night races under the lights.... what I wouldn't give to be young again. Of course my medical insurance adjuster wasn't quite as fon of it as I was!
Thanks Mr Cave!
Oh Man, Friday night races under the lights.... what I wouldn't give to be young again. Of course my medical insurance adjuster wasn't quite as fon of it as I was!
Yes! The red Klotz I raced with in my RM 80 with a DG swingarm & Fox Air Shox! Ugh.... no w I'm really aging myself!

So first and foremost, welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs.

And y'all provoked memories of women's perfumes that trip my trigger, so to speak…. They are "By the Fireplace", yup a Smokey, earthy, fire burning experience for the olfactory sensory neurons. The other was a custom blend of frankincense and myrrh essential oils that are seared into my memory.

Add to those two scents the acrid smell of burnt gunpowder and good ole Hoppe's No. 9, that pretty much rounds out my favorite scents.

Yes! The red Klotz I raced with in my RM 80 with a DG swingarm & Fox Air Shox! Ugh.... no w I'm really aging myself!
You can relive it errrrrrrday !
1701700028108.png

Hello, My name is Darren Molder and my favorite two smells in the world are freshly discharged gunpowder & two stroke exhaust fumes at the motocross races. Nice to meet y'all & thanks for having me in your club.
Welcome to our forum!
And seeing as you brought up favorite smells? Muh Mother worked for Greyhound Lines, at the depot in Salt Lake City, for 47 years. It was the only job she ever had. I always love the smell of diesel. Cooked OR raw! Still would if I had a sense of smell.

And for those Gwyneth Paltrow fans.....

1701703783967.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany