JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all. I'm Andrew. I'm new to the knife scene, but I've become fond of quality Balisongs. I have other knives as well, but seem to always reach for my balis. I appreciate the add. Looks like I can learn a thing or two here.

Howdy all. I'm Andrew. I'm new to the knife scene, but I've become fond of quality Balisongs. I have other knives as well, but seem to always reach for my balis. I appreciate the add. Looks like I can learn a thing or two here.
Welcome to the forum
I had to look the knife up and saw it was a butterfly! I haven't seen one of those things since the Philippians in the 60"s. Those little Philippine girls could command respect when they made them sing like helicopter blades.
I was always fascinated. One gal had a boyfriend that could make his fly blinding fast to a snappy conclusion and it was over a foot long closed!
not to let you get away with anything;
Some might say one of the ("thing or two") things you could learn here is:
:s0122: :rolleyes::):):)

I Love Balisong knives, used to have a pair of brass handled ones that got taken away back in middle school. also had a double sided one.. tell ya, that will teach ya how to flip fast.:eek:

Welcome to the forum
I had to look the knife up and saw it was a butterfly! I haven't seen one of those things since the Philippians in the 60"s. Those little Philippine girls could command respect when they made them sing like helicopter blades.
I was always fascinated. One gal had a boyfriend that could make his fly blinding fast to a snappy conclusion and it was over a foot long closed!
not to let you get away with anything;
Some might say one of the ("thing or two") things you could learn here is:
:s0122: :rolleyes::):):)

IMG_20190329_155955571.jpg

Welcome Andrew. While I collect auto knives, my son, Scott aka Uh-Oh on the bali forums, has been flipping and collecting bali's for many years. I bought him one to flip when he was 10 yrs old. That was many many years ago. I created a bali nut! He is very good at flipping and has done demonstrations at knife shows. His collection has cost me a small fortune. He is grown now so he can buy his own damn knives. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top