JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the forum!

I do not have a knife like yours but I am into specific knives and brands. Specifically Buck (Made in Idaho.) and Ka-Bar (Made in New York.) brands although I have a few other knife brands.

I don't own, use or carry 'folding knives' due to my arthritis but I do own, use and carry FIXED blade knives open or conceal carry depending on where I am going and what I plan to do.

Those former folding knives of mine got gifted, donated and a couple got sold. My MT husband did the same thing with some of HIS knives but he owns, carries and can still USE folding knives easily.

Knife laws are different here compared to where I used to live. Plus many states are having their knife laws CHANGE. Montana just had another knife law change. We are in session now at the state capitol.

I carry a fixed blade knife on a daily basis.

My late husband always carried a knife on him. My MT husband always carries a knife on him too.

The only place where we do not carry is where it is not legal.

I look forward to seeing your knife discussions on this forum.

We have a knife show coming up in my town. LINK below.

Montana Knifemakers Show 2019

One of the men that my husband walks with on a regular basis makes custom knives. Several of my husband's friends make knives. My husband picked some blades out, several years ago, and I helped my husband pick out some pretty wood for the handles out of a huge box of wood slabs.

Sincerely,

Cate who carries a knife on a daily basis.

BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner Knife
(This one gets carried on an almost daily basis even if I have another smaller fixed blade knife or a LARGER fixed blade knife on me.)

https://www.buckknives.com/product/113-ranger-skinner-knife/0113BRS-B/

It's been some time, but I wanted to say hello again. The collection has grown a bit. I'm always on the hunt for quality Balisongs. The hunt seems to keep my mind at ease. If y'all ever come across one, please keep Balisonglove in mind. Thanks y'all.

Very neato. Maybe consider automatics as the next step? I've found them delightful:

571294-4dc19251f627829a1b6f8868778b7db2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top