JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're quite a sight. I've never seen one before. Quite honestly, the last place that I had ever expected to see one was in Beaverton, relatively close to my neck of the woods. I was impressed, to say the least. Such majestic creatures they are, I couldn't believe my eyes!

We see them out here in NE PDX and over at our place near Camas all the time. Especially when crossing the 205 bridge. They are very beautiful. Here is a pic I took of one a couple years ago. :)

Eagle2006.jpg

What a coincidence. I was talking with an ex-coworker today over lunch and he happened to mention his wife saw a bald eagle in their yard on Sunday morning. He lives out near North Plains. Glad to hear about these majestic birds are around.

I see them all the time when I am sailing the river. Especially up toward Ridgefiled There is a nest of two of them (or their was) wgere the Ridgefield channel empties into the Columbia. We;d see them every time we sailed in that area. There's quite a few out there these days. I used to have Coopers Hawks nesting on my property in Milwaukie, but they are gone now. They would swoop in and grap chickadees from my feeders!

I have been flying a small classic aircraft here in Vancouver since 1995. I can't recall a year that I haven't seen many Bald Eagles over the Columbia river/Sauvie Island area, on up to Woodland WA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top