JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dog bites at our vacuum, how'd they keep the K9 from losing it on that thing???

56890485_10156668897621936_6624427900877668352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet -- funniest thing I've heard in the news for a while.

News story: An Oregon woman called police to report a burglar in her bathroom. Armed cops found a trapped Roomba

(The headline is inaccurate -- it was a man who called police)

This is no part of a lie....

The Washington County Sheriff's Deputy standing there holding the AR15 just before you see the Beaverton K-9 unit move inside, and who's voice you hear on the radio saying "it's a robot vacuum cleaner" is my Brother in law, Brian!

I've been texting him and my sister, asking their opinion on the best Roomba model to purchase.... :s0140:

The Washington County Sheriff's Deputy standing there holding the AR15 just before you see the Beaverton K-9 unit move inside, and who's voice you hear on the radio saying "it's a robot vacuum cleaner" is my Brother in law, Brian!

I've been texting him and my sister, asking their opinion on the best Roomba model to purchase.... :s0140:

LOL, it "sucks" they had to waste time on this, but good everyone walked away "clean".

Yes? No? :s0140:

Go for the Futurama package.
"Bender, is that you?" :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class