JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dog bites at our vacuum, how'd they keep the K9 from losing it on that thing???

56890485_10156668897621936_6624427900877668352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet -- funniest thing I've heard in the news for a while.

News story: An Oregon woman called police to report a burglar in her bathroom. Armed cops found a trapped Roomba

(The headline is inaccurate -- it was a man who called police)

This is no part of a lie....

The Washington County Sheriff's Deputy standing there holding the AR15 just before you see the Beaverton K-9 unit move inside, and who's voice you hear on the radio saying "it's a robot vacuum cleaner" is my Brother in law, Brian!

I've been texting him and my sister, asking their opinion on the best Roomba model to purchase.... :s0140:

The Washington County Sheriff's Deputy standing there holding the AR15 just before you see the Beaverton K-9 unit move inside, and who's voice you hear on the radio saying "it's a robot vacuum cleaner" is my Brother in law, Brian!

I've been texting him and my sister, asking their opinion on the best Roomba model to purchase.... :s0140:

LOL, it "sucks" they had to waste time on this, but good everyone walked away "clean".

Yes? No? :s0140:

Go for the Futurama package.
"Bender, is that you?" :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews