JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Plan of action....Join OFF and then start pestering your elected officials...find the ones that will not support your second amendment rights then donated $100 dollars to OFF's P.A.C, earmark it to unset the elected officials and deduct it off your tax's.

Also any NRA members should look very hard at the things the NRA has been supporting, you may be surprised.

Plan of action....Join OFF and then start pestering your elected officials...find the ones that will not support your second amendment rights then donated $100 dollars to OFF's P.A.C, earmark it to unset the elected officials and deduct it off your tax's.

Also any NRA members should look very hard at the things the NRA has been supporting, you may be surprised.

I mentioned this in a thread at NorthwestConservative.com today, I have heard some pretty big negative things about the NRA. So much so, that I know people who used to be members, who quit paying their dues and wont have anything to do with them. Any info about this would be great, Im looking for all I can about this right now.

I mentioned this in a thread at NorthwestConservative.com today, I have heard some pretty big negative things about the NRA. So much so, that I know people who used to be members, who quit paying their dues and wont have anything to do with them. Any info about this would be great, Im looking for all I can about this right now.

Twelve members in my family and I dropped NRA when we found out how easy the NRA negotiates our rights and especially when they support the Brady bill...
We 100% support OFF.... These guys are none negotiators and feel ALL legal to own, law abiding citizens should not be restricted on their gun rights...
These guys are right her local in Canby Oregon...

You want to put your money were your mouth is and make your dollar count..
Give it to these guys http://www.oregonfirearms.org

I belong to the NRA..ONLY because it's a requirement for membership..at my range.. I look at it as additional membership fees.. The NRA has become a joke.. They are far too willing..to compromise our rights..in their own interests.. I agree with SDR.. It's either 100% or it's worthless..

Just my :s0159: worth..from an old geezer.. (An armed old geezer BTW :D)

I belong to the NRA..ONLY because it's a requirement for membership..at my range.. I look at it as additional membership fees.. The NRA has become a joke.. They are far too willing..to compromise our rights..in their own interests.. I agree with SDR.. It's either 100% or it's worthless..

Just my :s0159: worth..from an old geezer.. (An armed old geezer BTW :D)

+1, same with my range. I hate giving NRA my $$ when they are in bed with the politicians. BATF and NRA are two sides of the same coin. A big two headed money hungry monster that needs us and each other to survive.

It was introduced by Bobby Rush from Chicago, former Black Panther and it has ZERO co-sponsors........this guy is just like McCarthy from NY, all kinds of talk, no kinds of power. Thank The Lord.

Guys this one has been deader than a doornail for months... we need to stop chasing shadows.

On the NRA - again, guys - who led the charge on the Heller case that FINALLY for the FIRST TIME affirmed the Second Amendment as an Individual Right and put the "collective right" theory to bed? That was the NRA.

You think the NRA is too full of Fudds? Fine - join, become life members, and get someone else on the board. Ted Nugent is hardly a Fudd, and he's on the board. I'm now a life member and I'm going to actively start trying to get my name in consideration. You've read my stuff - you know I'm 100% pro-Second Amendment.

The media, the Brady Campaign, and every leftist group out there is scared sh*tless of the NRA - why do you think they demonize them at every turn? Don't do their job for them!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top