JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the drink portion.
Salt rim of a large glass.
Add ice almost to the top of the glass, it will melt some.
Don't use pre made mix, they all suck.
For the seasonings, I don't measure so you will have to figure it out to your own taste.
Celery salt
Black pepper
A sprinkle of garlic powder ( this is a secret ingredient)
Worcestershire, do not put too much.
Tabasco to taste
Some like to add horseradish, but I hate the stuff.
A decent vodka. Don't need high end stuff, but skip the bargain basement stuff. Make it as strong as you, or others, like.
Add the mix, 1/2 tomato juice and 1/2 Spicy hot V8
A squeeze of lime on top.
Stir and serve with your favorite garnishments. Olives, celery, pickled asparagus, and of course a strip of peppered bacon. You can add a deep fried chicken, but you don't have to. :p

bloddy%20mary_zpsg2bkx817.jpg

Last Edited:
For you tequila drinkers out there. I was on a business trip in Dorango Mx. some years back and was brought back to my hotel slobbering after a nite out with these. Go down to the video in the link.
<broken link removed>

Did I miss something or is this discussion actually about meat in a bloody mary? There's alot of things I could see dropping into that red abyss but meat products I don't think I could muster... Maybe my palate isn't as advanced as some.o_O
Not quite... I was making a comparison that crossed a wire, the need to write down the recipe as you go both in experimental mixology and experimental cooking. :)

And things spiraled out of control from there...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top