JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Bloody Mary Sue-eee

1 oz. Vodka
3 oz. Tomato Juice
2 oz. Bacon Hot Sauce
A couple dashes of peppered bacon salt
A couple dashes of lemon juice
Garnish with a couple of strips (or more if you'd like!) of Coastal Caliente Jalapeno Bacon (cooked)

Grab a cocktail shaker and add ice. Combine ingredients into the shaker. Shake and pour into a glass. Add the bacon in place of a celery stick. You can add olives if you wish.

Baileys with two strips of smoked bacon, and a table spoon of maple syrup mixed in! About 6 oz
Cream Breluet with caramelized sugar, cinnamon, and crushed vanilla beans topped with bacon bits!
Rouladen wrapped in bacon after browning the beef then frying the bacon and boiled with the dill pickle juice until tender and the liquid is boiled off, serve with a rich and hardy brown gravy and and German potato salad!

I can attest to being a maker of good recipes, the problem is, they're so effective, that later I have a problem remembering what it was I concocted! :oops:

I can attest to being a maker of good recipes, the problem is, they're so effective, that later I have a problem remembering what it was I concocted! :oops:
I can relate. That is the reason I wanted written posts so I might reference them at a more opportune time;)

This time of year, when you have all those cherry tomatoes available you have to remember your favorite assortment of spices for a great BM.

Put them (just the seasonings/spices, like celery salt, tabasco, pepper, worcestershire sauce etc) together with vodka in a qt jar. Fill about half way.
Skewer cherry tomatoes on toothpicks, (about 3 per) and drop them in the vodka and spices. Add a lid and refrigerate.
Allow to marinate about 3 days before eating.

We call them Bloody Marys on a stick, and they're YUMMY!

BTDT when doing creative Hamburger Helper remixes... this is why you take notes during the prep, then after the mix you only have to add "Approved" or "Rejected." :)

In a Quart Jar

Fill with crushed ice

Add
2 oz clear bacardi rum
2 oz triple sec
2 oz vodka
Top off with fruit punch
Stir

Drink with straw

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA