JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like everyone else this COVID has set me back on renewing my drives license. We planned on going into a dmv to get an enhanced license but I want to buy a new gun. Since my license is expired, I renewed online. Now for the question. Can I purchase a firearm with my expired license and a paper copy of my temporary?

I personally don't see why not. I would suggest talking to a FFL to see if the BGC actually depends upon driver license status. If you have a CPL, license for it is the DMV.

Like everyone else this COVID has set me back on renewing my drives license. We planned on going into a dmv to get an enhanced license but I want to buy a new gun. Since my license is expired, I renewed online. Now for the question. Can I purchase a firearm with my expired license and a paper copy of my temporary?

Yes, you can. Bring the the WADL with the extension letter, or we take a screen capture from the DOL website showing the extension (we do this in store everyday).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top