JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my LNIB B&T GHM9.. comes with telescopic brace adapter with tailhook mod1 brace, original box and a couple 30rnd mags $1850

DOES NOT COME WITH MRO 20181229_084918.jpg

Last Edited:
Not what B&T USA said when I called and checked the serial number... The guy that looked it up said it is a gen2...

60B9B05E-2084-4B4B-ACFB-B4D86AAEDBDB.jpeg I'm seriously not being a jerk or taking away from this badass pistol for a very nice price. I'm just a B&T fan.

There are essentially (3) iterations of the GHM9 in the US. The first, gen 1, which had some issues feeding hollowpoint ammo. These were quickly fixed and virtually all gen 1 available now are actually gen 1.5. They have the ammo feeding fix. Many many dealers are commonly mistakenly selling these as gen 2 as they don't know any better.

The actual gen 2 GHM9 has a removable front barrel and shroud section and is able to swap between the compact and full size front ends. These are easily discernible from any of the others by a clear seam between the barrel/shroud and the rest of the upper receiver. I posted a picture to show the difference. EFE8F1AA-9114-4EDD-A53A-9ADB788B3BC3.jpeg

I totally see what you are saying.. I bought this one before even knowing about the feeding issues with the original "gen1"... When I realized I might of had a "gen1" that didn't feed hollow points I called B&T and the guy that ran the serial number said it was a gen2 That must of been before they released the version they call the gen2 now dubbing this one a gen 1.5..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.