JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Ellensburg
State
Washington
Zip Code
Taken on one range trip, worked excellent but need money for other things at the moment. Has minor cosmetic wear in end plate from previous brace installation along with a small chip on the finish of the top rail from where the front sight sits, but aside from that it is in perfect shape. Does not include a brace. If bought before July 1st will include one 33rnd OEM Glock Mag, I have five in total and can include more for additional cost. Would like to get this sold ASAP, otherwise it will not include standard capacity mags thanks to WA brain dead politics EDIT: Will not include mags nor will I transfer them assuming good faith, sorry ATF not today. Also price drop since no mags and small damage to finish.

2BE280C4-38BC-4C95-9E30-5B03B739BB62.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey! Unfortunately with the mag ban having gone into effect I wouldn't be able to transfer the magazines, in theory. Other than that this is still
Available 👍🏻
But you don't have to transfer magazines only the gun. So then you could "give" them to me right? And I'm an Oregon resident. So I think that should be legit.

That would be illegal still as far as the new law is concerned, it's totally bonkers. As a Washington resident transferring them to someone out of state I could get the book thrown at me lmao

Last Edited:
No worries, I mean you could always buy some 33rnd Glock mags there too, and I'll just cut the price for the one that would typically be included off the listing (they are around $40 each, so I'd call it like 1360) if that would work. They aren't too difficult to source usually

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.