JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the Walther PPQ M2 Q4 Tactical and love the heck out of it. I got the chance to shoot my buddies PDP and for me it was a tossup as to which one I liked better. The PDP has a more squared slide making it easier to manipulate with sweaty hands and the optics mount does not remove the rear site.

Both grips felt great to me and both shoot well so they are equal in that respect.

I feel the PPQ looks better, I will say more tacti-cool with its rounded edges but that is my opinion. I will probably get a PDP down the road with the same grip size so I can use my spare mags on both.

They are a great gun, so enjoy it.
Walther does a very nice job with their striker-fired pistols.
Quite possibly the best trigger break quality on the striker market.
I have a PPS-M2 and it's a great little carry gun.

Walther does a very nice job with their striker-fired pistols.
Quite possibly the best trigger break quality on the striker market.
I have a PPS-M2 and it's a great little carry gun.
My same buddy that has the PDP carries the PPS (M1 mag release) so I have had a chance to shoot it as well and I agree they all have good triggers; my problem is my old tired hands do not grip the smaller pistols very well any more. I shoot a couple rounds and I have to re-grip to get the next solid shot.

I have had or still own guns like the S&W Shield, Ruger LCP, Springfield XDs, Glock 42 and 43 and the only one I can control is the Glock 43X and the G48 as the grips are bigger. So, for the most part I run mid-size guns any more like the PPQ, PDP, Springfield XD size and I carry the Glock 19 or the G43X MOS almost always for that reason. I have not found a holster I like yet for the PPQ to carry it on a regular basis. I have several just not one I really like.

I guess to many years of working with my hands is coming back to haunt me, so I recommend that you don't get old, it's not for the weak. LOL

My same buddy that has the PDP carries the PPS (M1 mag release) so I have had a chance to shoot it as well and I agree they all have good triggers; my problem is my old tired hands do not grip the smaller pistols very well any more. I shoot a couple rounds and I have to re-grip to get the next solid shot.

I have had or still own guns like the S&W Shield, Ruger LCP, Springfield XDs, Glock 42 and 43 and the only one I can control is the Glock 43X and the G48 as the grips are bigger. So, for the most part I run mid-size guns any more like the PPQ, PDP, Springfield XD size and I carry the Glock 19 or the G43X MOS almost always for that reason. I have not found a holster I like yet for the PPQ to carry it on a regular basis. I have several just not one I really like.

I guess to many years of working with my hands is coming back to haunt me, so I recommend that you don't get old, it's not for the weak. LOL
The thing about the PPS-M2 is that with the 8rd mag, it feels like a much bigger gun.
The M2 is a nice improvement on the M1

1KVRoVM.jpg

This came home with me today. 4 inch Compact. My LGS had two PDP's in stock, a full size 5 inch, and this one. I bought the Compact (I like the size more) and the last two mags on the shelf, which happened to be 18 round full size mags. Whoever comes to buy the full size is gonna be a sad boy there's no spare mags in stock :D

View attachment 1058454

This came home with me today. 4 inch Compact. My LGS had two PDP's in stock, a full size 5 inch, and this one. I bought the Compact (I like the size more) and the last two mags on the shelf, which happened to be 18 round full size mags. Whoever comes to buy the full size is gonna be a sad boy there's no spare mags in stock :D
You can always look at gun.deals to see who has them in stock and compare prices.

18rd pdp magazines here

Flush fit 15rd pdp magazines here

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews