JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang it, I think Im going to go....how do I get of church hmmmmm cough cough...
I will have to check it with the better half. sunday? okay next time lets do a saturday. I'll repost later with answer...man "sounds" like a great time though.

I will be looking out for you guys.

Just know I will be leaving the north plains Mcdonalds at about 8:50 to head up, so make sure you are there at 8:30 sharp, unless you already know how to get there.

:s0155:

Well, its not going to work out for me......boooooo. Wife says I promised Id go to church because Ive missed a few sunday (been taking the boys shooting). Oh well. On the brighter side I did pick a new Kahr P9 with night sights today at kieths, wow the customer service there is amazing ( LOL) anyway they took care of me. but they were all out of new extra magazines for it. But they had corbon +p on the bright side.....maybe next time for me guys.

Last Edited:
Hello Cid, how many miles west from the 5 freeway is the Macdanald's?

Really looking forward to blowing stuff up Sunday.

Assuming you're coming on I-5 from the south and heading towards Tigard, take I-5 until the HWY 217 North onramp, which connects to Hwy 26 after a few miles, usually only takes 15 minutes for me, maybe 20 for you since you're new. Watch for police on 26. I'm not kidding.

From there, you take 26 Westbound all the way to Exit 57, and after you take a right onto the first road, which should be Glencoe Rd., The Mcdonalds is right off the freeway.

Here's a map from a point on I-5 going up 217 and then 26, all the way to the McDonalds.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...44515&sspn=0.001732,0.003455&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

with a lucky lab pub sticker(came with the car lol)

It's a great place.

even though it poured like crazy.

z131937.jpg

lol come on it wasn't pouring, that was just regular rain!

It was fun, but i was really disappointed by not getting my picture taken by Mark. I so wanted an "action" shot of me shooting the Hakim. Oh well, guess i'll have to go next time...

Props to you

Props to you El Cid for making this shoot one fun frickin shoot! I truley believe that the guys I brought with me will never be the same again, and will always remember what a great time we had today shooting guns that most people would describe as extreme or maybe even dangerous. The very fact that perhaps fifty or more individuals could get together in an informal manner and enjoy shooting class 3 weapons together without any casualities must surely put the lie to how unsafe or unfit these guns are for the common sport shooter. I personaly had a great time, as did my buddies whom I brought. Long live the second amendment,and god bless America!

eprops

Wow, Im so bummed no being able to go today....but the rain looked pretty heavy outside the windows. Im glad to hear everyone was safe and no accidents. Another testiment that safe firearms handling and common sense is what keeps people from getting hurt.:s0155:

Excellent shoot today.

Remember, though, we learned some things today...

-Do not to drive into the shooting pit or close to the shooting pit unless a clear ceasefire has been issued. Park as far back as possible, tables will be set up hear the line to load at. Cars obstruct vision of people walking around that vehicle if they are parked right at the line. They may clear the car to find a barrel in their face.

-If there's some crazy pissed off guy, get out of the shooting pit and let him vent. Don't confront him.

-Don't shoot the ground or a can on the ground with .223 10 feet in front of the line at an angle even 90* across the line.

-Don't put tannerite behind any rocks from the firing line, put it in front of them so the rocks fly away, not towards us.

Had a great time out there today, nice to meet a few new people.

Thanks again to ElCid for organizing everything!

...Do you have Dutch family?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads