JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Totally BS poll, like asking 'Are you in favor of giving ice cream cones to kids', with the answers being 'Yes, all children deserve ice cream cones', or 'No, I want children to be hungry'.

Still, for the time it took me to sign up and answer 'No', and tomorrow I'll block their spam in my email once it starts showing up, it's worth it to throw a spanner into their funding outreach. I'll see how much of a staffer's time I can waste for a while.

It's like getting a call from some sales jerk, when you feel like it, you say, 'No, I don't know much about it, tell me about it', then put the phone down.

It's a Micheal Bloomberg, Bill & Milinda Gates funded survey... Wonder how skewed that'll turn out to be???

To the Bloomberg's and Gates of the world, why not apply pressure to your president to begin cracking down on inner city gun violence in his hometown of Chicago to start...

Begin prosecuting the criminals in violation of existing gun laws rather then stripping the rights away from the law abiding.

Oh, that's right, don't want to disenfranchise your constituents....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top