1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Automatic background checks, all gun sales in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by timac, Mar 12, 2016.

1. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

A. Yes, I agree

B. No, it should be easy to buy a gun

Plus your email and zip code are REQUIRED. They can GFT. :rolleyes:
  3. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Skagit County Well-Known Member

Totally BS poll, like asking 'Are you in favor of giving ice cream cones to kids', with the answers being 'Yes, all children deserve ice cream cones', or 'No, I want children to be hungry'.

Still, for the time it took me to sign up and answer 'No', and tomorrow I'll block their spam in my email once it starts showing up, it's worth it to throw a spanner into their funding outreach. I'll see how much of a staffer's time I can waste for a while.

It's like getting a call from some sales jerk, when you feel like it, you say, 'No, I don't know much about it, tell me about it', then put the phone down.
    spookshack and Stomper like this.
  4. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I voted that it should be easy to get a gun, but it didn't show me the poll results. I suspect my answer was sh*tcanned, heh.
  5. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Well-Known Member

It's a Micheal Bloomberg, Bill & Milinda Gates funded survey... Wonder how skewed that'll turn out to be???

To the Bloomberg's and Gates of the world, why not apply pressure to your president to begin cracking down on inner city gun violence in his hometown of Chicago to start...

Begin prosecuting the criminals in violation of existing gun laws rather then stripping the rights away from the law abiding.

Oh, that's right, don't want to disenfranchise your constituents....
    Slobray and Stomper like this.