JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not trying to hijack this thread but exactly the same thing
happens to me when I click on any thread.
It takes me straight to the last post in that thread so I have to get back to the beginning
so I can read all of the responses.
Not a huge deal but I have looked for a way to stop it in the settings and I haven't found one yet.
It happens on my windows 7 desktop and a Samsung Android laptop.
Sorry to barge in here but I have exactly the same problem (only different sort of :confused:)

I am not trying to hijack this thread but exactly the same thing
happens to me when I click on any thread.
It takes me straight to the last post in that thread so I have to get back to the beginning
so I can read all of the responses.
Not a huge deal but I have looked for a way to stop it in the settings and I haven't found one yet.
It happens on my windows 7 desktop and a Samsung Android laptop.
Sorry to barge in here but I have exactly the same problem (only different sort of :confused:)
No that's exactly what happens to me too

I think what you guys are describing is the forum software taking you to the last unread message in a thread which you've already read, is this correct?

For example, if there's a thread with five posts which you haven't read and you click the title, it should take you to the first post (because that's the first post you haven't read). You scroll through the thread, reading all five posts. Later that day (or anytime after, really) the thread has ten posts and you click the title. It now scrolls down to the first post you haven't read (post #6).

Is this what it's doing, or are you describing something else?

I think what you guys are describing is the forum software taking you to the last unread message in a thread which you've already read, is this correct?

For example, if there's a thread with five posts which you haven't read and you click the title, it should take you to the first post (because that's the first post you haven't read). You scroll through the thread, reading all five posts. Later that day (or anytime after, really) the thread has ten posts and you click the title. It now scrolls down to the first post you haven't read (post #6).

Is this what it's doing, or are you describing something else?
This is what its doing. But I am clicking on a thread I HAVEN'T read yet. The only thing I can think of is I hit the mark forum read so that new posts show as bold, that must be making it so I've "read" every single post in the classifieds.

This is what its doing. But I am clicking on a thread I HAVEN'T read yet. The only thing I can think of is I hit the mark forum read so that new posts show as bold, that must be making it so I've "read" every single post in the classifieds.

Yep, that's exactly why it's doing it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads