JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all,

I'm wondering if anyone here does auto body work.... 1994 Toyota Hiace van....I need to replace the windshield seals (which I have), likely a windshield (may need to order from Japan), and repair/weld rust along edges before seals can be suitably reinstalled. Portland Metro area preferred, or between there and the Coast. I'm hoping for someone who might be doing this as a side gig or something cheaper than paying for retail shop work, though open to that too. If you know such a person or shop, please let me know. Feel free to PM me....

Thanks in advance,
Josh

From everything I've heard body shops only take auto insurance wreck claims. I wanted to get my truck fixed up with minor bodywork and paint. No one will to do it. Insurance claims are the gravy on their biscuits and that's all they will do. It was suggested to me that I try Maaco. I haven't bothered to check yet, afraid it would be more than I can spend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top