JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read an article that said we as a species are nearing the end of the life cycle. I believe it after hearing all of this. The pope calling for a ban of weapons world wide? Kids getting arrested for playing? We as a species will dumb ourselves down to the point that we cannot defend our own lives. What stinks is there are those of us that can see it, but far too many can't.
This problem is cultural, not biological. The culture will not survive, it will be devoured by a culture or cultures less wussified. Witness what is happening in Europe. But it doesn't signal the end of the human race.

This problem is cultural, not biological. The culture will not survive, it will be devoured by a culture or cultures less wussified. Witness what is happening in Europe. But it doesn't signal the end of the human race.

Of course, there's always the 15,000+ nukes on earth...disarm a society. Threaten nukes, only to be threatened back. Something will give.

Conroe ISD would not comment on the specifics of David's arrest, but did say in a statement to FOX 26, "Situations involving students with special needs are responded to with consideration for each unique need."

Yeah, I can tell, again, poor kid.

Good thing there wasn't any Lego's nearby. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"J.D. Lambright says given his age and disability it's likely criminal charges can be avoided."

We are fast approaching Thought Crime levels of idiocy. Talk about double plus ungood...

This is f-ed up on so many levels my brain can't even handle it.

A person can do any number of things in a vehicle that endanger lives around them and they get a ticket. This kid gets taken to jail for an imaginary rifle? WTH!?!

To exacerbate the issue, they give out gold stars for rainbow pooping unicorns.

I'm all like

upload_2018-5-13_7-51-3.jpeg

So the art teacher couldn't put on an imaginary bullet proof vest?

It appears 1) this will be added to the school shooting count. 2) this officer really needed to get their arrest count up. Bonus points for a dangerous 5yo. 3) the school principal must have been involved if the police were called. So at least two people at the school need to be fired.

As I said in another, we are witnessing de-evolution. Evolution demands only the strongest survive, this is not strong and if it doesn't change we are toast.

This is all by design. Become helpless... Remove the second amendment... Make them rely on police to feel secure... Then start the attack on the second amendment...

This isn't devolution, this is the fight to maintain Western society.

This is all by design. Become helpless... Remove the second amendment... Make them rely on police to feel secure... Then start the attack on the second amendment...

This isn't devolution, this is the fight to maintain Western society.

I'm not even talking about guns, but rather the sheer stupidity, for Christ's sake, we've got people driving off cliffs because they are listening to their GPS instead of watch what they are doing or shooting themselves in the head making a Facebook post.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top