JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Excellent condition authentic Randall made knife. See picture. I know what they are worth so please no low ball offers. Cash is preferable but I am willing to consider a trade for a firearm. Depending on what you have i maybe willing to add cash or you add cash. Measurements are Blade length 8 inches, full length 13 inches, with sheath 14 inches.

20210212_154847.jpg 20210212_154835.jpg 20210212_154817.jpg 20210212_154802.jpg 20210212_154800.jpg 20210212_154757.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My step father was the original owner. Shipping not sure about it. Have not shipped before. I would need verified payment before I feel comfortable and buyer pays for shipping cost.

Great old knife. Shame it was stored that way. I would gently clean it up and put ti on ebay. I have sold many rare fixed blades there. Best place to find a good home for it.

Glad you are not closer btw lol

My step father was the original owner. Shipping not sure about it. Have not shipped before. I would need verified payment before I feel comfortable and buyer pays for shipping cost.

The nice thing dealing with folks here is that for the most part we are an honest group. With NWFA's profile rating you can judge an individual's merit as well as their tenure from when they joined here. If anyone wants to enjoy this community for any length of time they aren't going to screw people over on classified ads.
And shipping, not difficult at all. No matter how old or young you are.
If you are still worried about all the above possibly consider where you may be posting your classified ads.
Maybe Craigslist would be better?
Please don't take that as a snide remark.
I prefer dealing with fellow NWFA members.

Thanks for your advice. Please let me know what I can do to store it better. Not a fan of ebay, prefer ftf transactions.
Welcome.
Being stored in the sheath is what has caused those marks. It's from the brass drawing oils and moisture from the leather.
Basically don't store it in the stealth.
You can wipe it down and apply a very, very light coat of oil.

I understand the ebay thing for sure. Thing is you may get lucky with that knife locally but chances are it will take some time.
I have sold 30-40 rare fixed blades and purchased many more then that over the years. Recently sold a handful of early seki sogs. If you are ok with everything that comes with ftf deals then you are gtg.

As mentioned shipping is easy and you can see feedback here for our members. Honestly it is the other way around that's the issue.....trusting a new member with $500 in hopes he is honest. Lol
Anyway if you have any questions or want help setting up an ebay listing lmk.

Glws

Last Edited:
Its atleast over 20 years old. One person told me its a model 1 from years 1969 to 1975. I
I've been trying to date it and the stamp looks to be right for those years.
Wish I was closer. I'd either clean it up for you or buy it haha

If you would like help selling it on eBay I'd be happy to help. No charge or fees or cut. Just nice to see these still circulating.

I've been trying to date it and the stamp looks to be right for those years.
Wish I was closer. I'd either clean it up for you or buy it haha

If you would like help selling it on eBay I'd be happy to help. No charge or fees or cut. Just nice to see these still circulating.
Thanks for your offer to help me sell it on ebay. I'm not in a rush so will hold off for a while. Thanks for your advice again. I have stopped storing it in the sheath.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top