JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Arlington
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale:

I recently acquired two very rare pistols, left-handed Randall 1911's. I will do my best to describe the pistols. They will be for sale here only for a short time. I am not the original owner and do not have the boxes or paperwork for the guns. I will offer my opinion of their condition but do not know the complete history of the guns. Each gun comes with 1 original magazine. I field stripped each pistol for cleaning and photos. I have not fired either pistol so cannot speak to function.

Short history: The Randall model B111 is a stainless steel 1911 pistol named the "SERVICE MODEL". This gun is a mirror image of the 1911 model, offered for left-handed shooters. The gun was produced from May 17 to Sep 07 of 1984, with a total manufacturing number of 297 pistols. They are considered highly collectable.

Gun #1 (####24C) is in very good condition. It has been fired, although I don't think it saw more than a few rounds, there is little wear and some handling marks, to include a very light "idiot" mark. The original owner changed out the recoil group in the gun by installing a King's system as noted in the pictures (the not full-length guide rod). Overall, this is a very nice sample of what is considered to be an outstanding 1911 pistol.

Gun #2 (####32C) is in excellent condition; I believe it is unfired. This pistol appears to be factory stock with no changes. There are very light handling marks on the gun, please see photos. If you are a collector this is the gun for you.

I happen to be a left-hand and have always wanted a left hand 1911. When I came across these, I could not pass them up. However, after some reflection I am not really a "gun collector" I am a shooter, and these are highly collectable. So, I would like to offer them to someone that will appreciate them.

Gun#1 is offered for $3,750, Gun#2 is offered for $4,000, If you would like both then $7,500. Shipping will be on buyer. If you would like to meet at an FFL locally (Everett) I will cover the fee. If you want me to drive to you, then you cover the fee, reasonable distance please.

Randall1a.jpg Randall1b.jpg Randall2a.jpg Randall2c.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale:

I recently acquired two very rare pistols, left-handed Randall 1911's. I will do my best to describe the pistols. They will be for sale here only for a short time. I am not the original owner and do not have the boxes or paperwork for the guns. I will offer my opinion of their condition but do not know the complete history of the guns. Each gun comes with 1 original magazine. I field stripped each pistol for cleaning and photos. I have not fired either pistol so cannot speak to function.

Short history: The Randall model B111 is a stainless steel 1911 pistol named the "SERVICE MODEL". This gun is a mirror image of the 1911 model, offered for left-handed shooters. The gun was produced from May 17 to Sep 07 of 1984, with a total manufacturing number of 297 pistols. They are considered highly collectable.

Gun #1 (####24C) is in very good condition. It has been fired, although I don't think it saw more than a few rounds, there is little wear and some handling marks, to include a very light "idiot" mark. The original owner changed out the recoil group in the gun by installing a King's system as noted in the pictures (the not full-length guide rod). Overall, this is a very nice sample of what is considered to be an outstanding 1911 pistol.

Gun #2 (####32C) is in excellent condition; I believe it is unfired. This pistol appears to be factory stock with no changes. There are very light handling marks on the gun, please see photos. If you are a collector this is the gun for you.

I happen to be a left-hand and have always wanted a left hand 1911. When I came across these, I could not pass them up. However, after some reflection I am not really a "gun collector" I am a shooter, and these are highly collectable. So, I would like to offer them to someone that will appreciate them.

Gun#1 is offered for $3,750, Gun#2 is offered for $4,000, If you would like both then $7,500. Shipping will be on buyer. If you would like to meet at an FFL locally (Everett) I will cover the fee. If you want me to drive to you, then you cover the fee, reasonable distance please.

View attachment 1468083 View attachment 1468084 View attachment 1468085 View attachment 1468086
Price adjustment
Gun #1 $3,050
Gun #2 $3,550
Both $6,250
Shipped to your FFL

Wish I could edit the text of my add on my phone.

Anyway
Partial trade interests:
Langdon tactical, optic ready.
PX4 compact
P30sk V1 maybe 3
92 Compact or Centurion

I've owned a couple of these over the years. They are very interesting to shoot and the recoil is quite different. Even the barrel is rifled in the opposite direction from a normal 1911. When you fire the gun right handed, it recoils more vertically than the usual slight inward roll.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.