JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Arlington
State
Washington
Zip Code
Left-handed Randall. I am not the original owner and do not have the box or paperwork for the gun. I will offer my opinion of condition but do not know the complete history of the gun.

The gun comes with 1 original magazine. I field stripped the pistol for cleaning and photos. I have not fired the pistol so cannot speak to function.

Short history: The Randall model B111 is a stainless steel 1911 pistol named the "SERVICE MODEL". This gun is a mirror image of the 1911 model, offered for left-handed shooters. The gun was produced from May 17 to Sep 07 of 1984, with a total manufacturing number of 297 pistols. They are considered highly collectable.

Excellent condition; I believe it is unfired. This pistol appears to be factory stock with no changes. There are very light handling marks on the pistol. If you are a collector this is the gun for you.

Offered for $3,550. I will cover shipping to your FFL

20230809_181826.jpg 20230809_181814.jpg 20230809_181052.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service