JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$260
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tulsa
State
Other
YOU WILL NOT find these ANYWHERE at a better price guaranteed. At least for genuine Arsenal Bulgaria parts! These 4pc flash hiders have 24x1.5RH threads, They fit the AR-M1 . AR-M9F . SAM7SF . AR-M4 SF . SAM7K . SAM7R . SLR-101 . SAM5 and others. I've been waiting to get them into the USA because they are so hard to get past customs. But I have a few that I'm selling for much less than kvar US made crap. I take discreet Friends and family PayPal or postal money order can also accept bank check. These are ((($260 shipped)))) (((((((Insurance can be added for an extra cost of $3.50 and isn't required but not responsible once it's been shipped and photographed))))))) View attachment 6131944 Don't pay for what they claim they have! Genuine Bulgarian Arsenal parts.((($260 shipped ))))) first come first served. These won't last long, no haggling no discounts just a really good deal. located in Tulsa Oklahoma 74114

IMG_5874.jpeg IMG_5859.jpeg IMG_5876.jpeg IMG_5875.jpeg IMG_5860.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They fit a lot of the Arsenal sam5 & Sam7 weapons 5.45x39 to 7.62 I personally bought them from my source in Sofia Bulgaria. And I'm at dollars cheaper than kvar and no tax no shipping charges 😉 I have positive feedback on about 5 or six different forums. I can direct you to if needed.👍

IMG_5869.jpeg

Last Edited:
They fit a lot of the Arsenal sam5 & Sam7 weapons 5.45x39 to 7.62 I personally bought them from my source in Sofia Bulgaria. And I'm at least 110 dollars cheaper than kvar and no tax no shipping charges 😉 I have positive feedback on about 5 or six different forums. I can direct you to if needed.👍

View attachment 1475859
I found you on a couple other forums. You are definitely less than Kvar which is at 299

You guys get these while you can at a very good price. They will resell for at least what I'm selling for. Even used ones on gunbroker fetching a pretty penny. They are a solid investment.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.