JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why I love the innerwebs and UPS. When the big brown truck comes, every day is like Christmas. Especially when I don't have to deal with a crowd of mouth-breathers.

"Blinker Boy"! Real funny. I wish I could write like that.

I'd like to tell one of those people that if they were to park a little further away and walk that, that big A## & THIGHS of theirs might get smaller!

It defies logic that someone will wait 10 minutes for a parking spot 100 feet closer to the store, in perfectly fair weather, and go walk around inside the store for an hour. People are slaves to their instincts, it points to a propensity toward laziness and selfishness that exists in all of us, it tends to surface most when we passively sleepwalk through the day and disengage the left side of our brain.

I will be up in the mountains shooting my and my relatives guns, no one will have to shoot the same thing twice all day, if they don't want to. I am happy to stay as far away as possible from the hedonistic post modern consumerist mania that is Black Friday.

Funny, but sounds more like Wally World that the COSTCOs I use.
I don't recall having any issues at COSTCO and I find their staff to be friendly and very helpful folks. And you can't beat the COSTCO return policy. I just wish they sold guns and ammo ;^)

@jrprich: Just don't open carry there, apparently not very pro-gun.

I like the parking thing, it's a weird phenomenon, people will circle the lot to get that spot close by, while there are ample spots maybe 100 feet away. Or a little more. Then again, it must be a status symbol for the average sweatpant behemoth to get that desirable spot to park the ol' early 80s minivan.

I carry there most of the time, never been a problem, but I do use an IWB holster so I doubt anyone ever sees anything.

As to the "average sweatpant behemoth" I don't see this type at the two COSTCOs I go to. Perhaps it is the membership fee.

I like the parking thing, it's a weird phenomenon, people will circle the lot to get that spot close by, while there are ample spots maybe 100 feet away. Or a little more. Then again, it must be a status symbol for the average sweatpant behemoth to get that desirable spot to park the ol' early 80s minivan.

I open carry in the Tumwater Costco.

I park out on the edges at Costco. I'm not going to be held up behind some self centered pig that started waiting for a parking spot as soon as someone pushes a huge cart full toward it. I see less curtsey at Costco than most places.

I see less curtsey at Costco than most places.

I know right.

jq419y.jpg

Well, I look for handicapped spots since I'm qualified and now my wife probably will also. 8 times in the ER, ICU and recovery in the last 14 months and the Dr's still don't know what the cause is. In fact we were there today, not a handicapped spot to be found so we parked almost as close in a regular spot.

Well, I look for handicapped spots since I'm qualified and now my wife probably will also. 8 times in the ER, ICU and recovery in the last 14 months and the Dr's still don't know what the cause is. In fact we were there today, not a handicapped spot to be found so we parked almost as close in a regular spot.

Have you tried a naturopath?

I carry there most of the time, never been a problem, but I do use an IWB holster so I doubt anyone ever sees anything.

As to the "average sweatpant behemoth" I don't see this type at the two COSTCOs I go to. Perhaps it is the membership fee.

I don't care about their policy and carry wherever I'm not legally in severe trouble when spotted. Costco is definitely better than Walmart in terms of the sweatpant behemoth occurence, but you can find people that would not be misplaced on peopleofwalmart.com :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top