JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
ATN
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Hello Everyone!

Long story short, I bought this scope with the thought to do long range target shooting in low light conditions which if I buy the specialty targets I can but, those targets are pricey and I could be putting the money from this into other projects. I paid just over $5200 out the door from Big Daddy Unlimited and on Ebay they have sellers selling it at $4199 plus tax and shipping. Ideally I would like to get $3975.00 for it but am open to somewhere between that and $3550.00 but I've decided to sell and will ship but it will cost an additional $150 on top of asking price for next day air. I live in Kitsap County and will meet within a reasonable distance, I can go halfway...so if you live in Idaho or Oregon, if Idaho and way up north by I90 then someplace not close to Spokane and So. Idaho and E. Oregon, Kennewick will do. Western Oregon somewhere north of Vancouver.
Since Cashiers Checks can be unfortunately be forged now I want cash.

IMG_20201010_225029.jpg IMG_20201010_225102.jpg IMG_20201010_225115.jpg IMG_20201010_225141.jpg IMG_20201010_225145.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews