JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anybody get one last week? They were in stock for about 5 minutes.. By the time I got home and checked my email - SOL.

I wonder where this batch of K98's came from. They looked in decent shape.

They looked better than most of those junkers.
If we are talking about the ones depicted in their video from Aug 20, it's almost certain they're RTI specials. The missing finish (especially towards the muzzle end), the replacement sight hoods, the ragged remnants of slings, all very consistent with the Ethiopian stockpile... not to mention how many other guns they have been selling lately that unambiguously are from RTI.

X marks the spot..

1634049546160.png

Interesting... that certainly does look like an RC marking, but I guess that doesn't exclude the possibility that it ended up in Ethiopia anyways at some point during the Cold War era. A truly dizzying assortment of stuff is coming in from there, from the 1800's into the Cold War from a wide assortment of countries and even some "mystery guns" of unknown origin. I'd say based on condition, the context of other stuff they're selling, it's still an RTI Ethiopian cache gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top