JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$8
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,
I have 18 boxes of American Tactical Imports high velocity (1410 fps) .410 gauge shotgun ammo. Each box contains 25 rounds. This is newer production. I believe less than 4 months old.
It's advertised as "home defense". If you have a .410 pistol or rifle, this is probably the round you want for home protection.
I got these from a good family friend that sold his Smith & Wesson "governor", but the purchaser didn't want the ammo. With my limited online researching (3 different suppliers), it seemed to averaged $9.75 a box, with it either being "out of stock" or an extremely long wait time.
ASKING $8 per box.
If I'm way off on asking price, please PM me and let me know. I'm not a "shotgun guy" and only used the limited info I found online. Our friend believes he paid $275 for 500 rounds.

Willing to offer better deals for purchasing multiple boxes. Sorry, can't ship. Local FTF.
Located in Orchards/Vancouver, WA. Please PM me if interested.
Thank you!

Possible trade for AR lower parts kit (less grip), 5.56 pistol barrel, .223 ammo. Sig/Glock conversion barrels... .50ae Desert Eagle parts?

20200524_162041.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,
I have 18 boxes of American Tactical Imports high velocity (1410 fps) .410 gauge shotgun ammo. Each box contains 25 rounds. This is newer production. I believe less than 4 months old.
It's advertised as "home defense". If you have a .410 pistol or rifle, this is probably the round you want for home protection.
I got these from a good family friend that sold his Smith & Wesson "governor", but the purchaser didn't want the ammo. With my limited online researching (3 different suppliers), it seemed to averaged $9.75 a box, with it either being "out of stock" or an extremely long wait time.
ASKING $8 per box.
If I'm way off on asking price, please PM me and let me know. I'm not a "shotgun guy" and only used the limited info I found online. Our friend believes he paid $275 for 500 rounds.

Willing to offer better deals for purchasing multiple boxes. Sorry, can't ship. Local FTF.
Located in Orchards/Vancouver, WA. Please PM me if interested.
Thank you!

Possible trade for AR lower parts kit (less grip), 5.56 pistol barrel, .223 ammo. Sig/Glock conversion barrels... .50ae Desert Eagle parts?

View attachment 701244

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.