JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Slanted article. But curious that the ATF used this as a tactic. The bankruptcy bid must have been insanely low since no one wants that zinc cast junk.

Not sure if this is old news, just read about it. Didn't notice it on the forum.

So that's the new tactic, bankrupt the manufacturer with lawsuits that violate the 2006 law protecting firearms manufacturers, then Everytown can swoop in gobble up the bankrupted assets and send them off to the smelter.

God help AmeriKa….

Awesome job of preventing lower income people from exercising their right to self defense.
I didn't even think of that. You know what, you're 100% right. There is even data to back that lower income citizens are even more at risk to encounter danger. They too should have every ability to take up arms they can afford.

Lots of people scoff at lesser brands, but they fail to see the point of those "lesser" firearms are that sometimes people dont have the kuxury of saving for another 2-6-12 months with where they happen to reside and at their economic level. Sometimes they need a firearm of any kind to feel protected and capable as quickly as possible.

Solid point man, well said.

ATF didn't buy up the inventory from the article

" That prompted extraordinary actions by Everytown, which bought up the entire inventory of Jimenez pistols and gun frames at a bankruptcy auction and had them destroyed."

EVERYTOWN bought up the inventory and parts.

for a while i had fun buying "cheep" guns to see how bad they really were. so i got a Jennings 9 while it was built like a tank (weight wise)
it ran with anything i would feed it, not one single malfunction. and if you ran out of ammo you could literally club some one with it for the weight it had...

for a while i had fun buying "cheep" guns to see how bad they really were. so i got a Jennings 9 while it was built like a tank (weight wise)
it ran with anything i would feed it, not one single malfunction. and if you ran out of ammo you could literally club some one with it for the weight it had...
I had a couple of J22s that worked 90% of the time... I was content with that for what I paid for it

Ahhhhhh, makes seeing those confiscatory tax rates seem all the more charming!

gallery_262_158_148610.gif

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads