JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you get some good spots I wouldn't mind hearing them as well since the wife and I are six weeks away from our annual anniversary trip to Cannon.

Btw, when you're in Seaside there's a new BBQ place that opened up on Roosevelt (hwy 101) called Gray Whale BBQ. Would be interested in hearing what you think of the grub.

Unfortunatly all of the forest service roads in the area have been closed. I grew up in Astoria when they were all open.
There may still be some off pavement access near Saddle Mountain but all the gravel roads in the Seaside & Astoria area is now gated and locked.
Some are open during deer hunting season but only for hunters with valid tags.

Wish I had seen this thread earlier! There is a couple rock pits out past Olney. You would have to know how to find the road so a little local help would probably be best, but if you message me if you are going to be in the area I would be more than happy to show anyone! There are two places. Open year round. And one of the spots is over 300yd possibility! Both on the same road within 1/2 mile of each other! My email is [email protected] or you can message me here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top