JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gas permeable has to be the most uncomfortable and easy to loose solution available. Just can't stand the dang things and the possibility of it popping out is just unacceptable. I have been looking into lasik and for me is a viable option.

Have you ever tried the Soft-Meds? I find them to be extremely comfortable, and very easy to care for. Mine were the extended wear, and they were simply awesome, never have had an issue with them popping out, or sliding around on my eye ball, they stay put until I'm ready to pull them! Easiest set of lenses I have ever had. The XW at nice, but not as good, especially as extended wear lenses, but still better then others I have used over the years!

Can't say I have used the Soft-Meds. I just rock glasses anymore unless were going out or something. Gas perm popped out one time when I was riding my motorcycle and was 500ish miles away from home. I was just looking g over my shoulder to change lanes in traffic. Lost it once I took the lid off. Never want to do that again. Once work gets a bit slower later in the summer I am gonna have Lasik. Dr said I was a great candidate and should back to work in a couple days

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top