JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a factory built Arsenal SLR104UR SBR. It has the triangle folding stock, genuine Tula plum pistol grip and genuine Tula vented hand guards. It also has a correct AKS74U mustard sling. This has had exactly 90 rounds fired and is in impeccable condition. I am getting out of 5.45 and I am pursuing other interests. This was a store bought factory SBR on a Form 4 so it does NOT have any engraving on it.

This is on a Form 4 in Washington state. All NFA transfer requirements, laws etc will be followed and the NFA transfer paperwork and tax stamp is obviously on you.

This will ship with all factory items. Manual, sling, oil bottle, cleaning rod and (1) black 30 round mag that I believe was a Circle (10). It will also come with the factory pistol grip. The plastic hand guards are gone.

$1900 SOLD

NO TRADES

FIRM

I have a TON of 5.45 ammo and mags but I am keeping them together in lots to prevent a shipping logistical nightmare. Roughly 22 cirle 10, tula plum and EG bakelite mags and over 7k rounds of 7n6. This is available but not included with the rifle.

IMG_2788_zpsixogulfs.jpg

IMG_2787_zpsbe3owmie.jpg

Last Edited: