JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Las Vegas
State
Other
Zip Code
Up for sale I have a SLR-107CR with ALG trigger, ultimak rail, Ronin grips ARM9 grip and extended flash hider. It has been spray painted obviously. BCG is immaculately smooth and sights are perfectly straight and co witness perfectly with red dot. I am asking $2300obo shipped for everything listed via Zelle (preferred), PayPal F&F, Venmo or check (must clear first). If you think the price is high, great. Make an offer and we will likely work something out. Will only trade for Gen 1 Galil ace in 5.56 or 7.62x39 and you must ship to me first!!!

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Item is cross-posted across multiple sites.

5aeoh0C.jpg
Zrg6OXi.jpg
Nj9bCJk.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.