JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out this ad on Arms list of this Dbag in TN who is trying to sell MY gun as his own. Please feel free to contact him and flood his email with whatever "nice" things you feel like saying! He took my pic, changed my description of the rifle and is trying to rip people off.:mad:

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Remington 700 M24 with Leupold 10x M3 optic

Looks like our job is done and the posting has been removed. Still irritates me that people do stuff like this!

Last Edited:
What a waste ......I know there are idiots but what about the rest of responses. I see this both with guns and classic cars. Been hunting for car since last October...tons of this crap.
But for what your phone#...email...
Trust me in beginning I could not spot them right away.
Goes like this...
I respond to CL thread and provide phone contact for reply..
Followed by response....
CL Mail messed up please email your contact # to this address

But wait...if you are responding...you can see my # in message
That was all I can tell they farm for that and idiots.

I sent a great reply to this guy...leading him to all the stuff he desires. I will let you know if he responds

Jon,

Might want to watermark your shop and phone number on your pictures before posting them in the future.

Plenty of cheap apps out there that will do that for you.

Well that didn't take long...

"
For Sale: Remington 700 M24 with Leupold 10x M3 optic
The community has spoken! This listing been flagged as a scam. For more information review our flagging policy"

Yeah that didn't take too long, thanks guys! Looks like it has been taken down. But not before I contacted the seller and told him what I really thought of him and dared him to reply. If he does then I'll post his email address lol

What a waste ......I know there are idiots but what about the rest of responses. I see this both with guns and classic cars. Been hunting for car since last October...tons of this crap.
But for what your phone#...email...
Trust me in beginning I could not spot them right away.
Goes like this...
I respond to CL thread and provide phone contact for reply..
Followed by response....
CL Mail messed up please email your contact # to this address

But wait...if you are responding...you can see my # in message
That was all I can tell they farm for that and idiots.

I sent a great reply to this guy...leading him to all the stuff he desires. I will let you know if he responds
Yeah let me know if he does lol He deserves to be messed with to the fullest extent possible!

upload_2018-10-2_10-32-12.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads