JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since ARMLIST decided to start charging this site sucks same old guns by the same ol people!!! Kinda feels like when you go to the gun shows and no one changes theY have the same guns at the same prices or they are a bussiness on here which I thought wasn't allowed. Armslist could charge 1.00 a month and it wouldn't be worth the price. I have had my guns listed on here before and sold them in 2 weeks max, unless I want to trade one of my Kriss Vectors for some piece of bubblegum 1953 rifle that doesn't even fire and come in a parts box. I get flagged or listed as a scam by the person you tell your not interestred in trading.
The Ammo's the same way you know people aren't buying cases of 556 for 3 times the amount because they are ALWAYS on here are these "people" just trying to take up space because of the low subscriptions. You people doing this are a joke and I hope poeple remeber your establishment/business when they think about buying any other fire arm related items from this site or your business in the future. The manufactures are NOT driving up the price it just the idiots that buy the ammo at the same old price and try to turn around and gouge you. If you purchase this ammo you are promoting / incuraging this BS.Very disapointing once was a great site and they distoryed it. The kriss vector in 9MM will be on here until the time where I have to pay for another month then it's gone off this site.

Will trade for:

I emailed them a moth ago because someone had a HK40 I was interested, but you cant even contact the person top ask a question without paying a fee. Needless to say I never got an email back form admin. That was a month ago.

So another thread complaining of today's market prices? We got it.
You may be taking the OP out of context. What he posted is just a cut and paste from an ARMSLIST post where someone was "going off" on ARMSLIST. Without that context, it almost looks like the OP is badmouthing NWFF - "this site sucks". :confused: (Which we know isn't true.) I saw the same post on ARMSLIST this morning. Like GrayGoose, I think ARMSLIST is swirling the bowl.

20+ years of buying/selling 2A stuff on the interwebs, I've never once used armslist. It seems to have been circling the bowl for as long as I can remember. With all the available options, I don't understand what draws people to it.

You may be taking the OP out of context. What he posted is just a cut and paste from an ARMSLIST post where someone was "going off" on ARMSLIST. Without that context, it almost looks like the OP is badmouthing NWFF - "this site sucks". :confused: (Which we know isn't true.) I saw the same post on ARMSLIST this morning. Like GrayGoose, I think ARMSLIST is swirling the bowl.

Oh shoot ok that makes a lot more sense! :)

20+ years of buying/selling 2A stuff on the interwebs, I've never once used armslist. It seems to have been circling the bowl for as long as I can remember. With all the available options, I don't understand what draws people to it.
I just joined here. I haven't done a ton of interweb buying and selling of 2A stuff, but probably over a dozen via ARMSLIST over the past ten years. You do need to be able to separate the chaff from the wheat. But, I met a lot of nice folks (some had the same item listed on this site) and only had one bad experience. I was left sitting in the parking lot at Bi-Mart by a no-show trader. Even that one had extenuating circumstances. The guy that wanted to trade was stationed overseas and I just don't think his wife was as committed to the transaction as he was. :D He apologized and she probably mighta got chewed out. From looking at some of the feedback here out of curiosity, it appears this also happens with NWFF members sometimes - even those with triple digit positive feedback numbers. I really like having the feedback available to look at.

Looks like ammo prices are on the rise. Straight off the CCI website. What's this, $17 or so more than 6 months back?

Good call @Bobbygun, was lost trying to figure it out too..
prices.JPG

Perhaps I missed something. It was the top one or two posts when I looked this morning and I did a cut/paste
thing to bring it here. What I thought was interesting and what I was sharing is that I was surprised Armslist
didn't pull it down. I do look at Armslist about once a day. There's a piece of education there every day, and
negative can be an education as well as positive. It's just another window on the local gun market. It's been
a few years since I did any business there. And that was to sell. I also look at Gunbroker as well as other sites.
Last gun I bought was from here. I'll give the guy, norseman, a big plus. He sold quality on a gun I was looking
for new and having trouble finding. His used was very like new. I guess in case there is any confusion, what I
posted is entirely from Armslist. Other than the post heading, none of the verbiage is mine.

Perhaps I missed something. It was the top one or two posts when I looked this morning and I did a cut/paste
thing to bring it here. What I thought was interesting and what I was sharing is that I was surprised Armslist
didn't pull it down. I do look at Armslist about once a day. There's a piece of education there every day, and
negative can be an education as well as positive. It's just another window on the local gun market. It's been
a few years since I did any business there. And that was to sell. I also look at Gunbroker as well as other sites.
Last gun I bought was from here. I'll give the guy, norseman, a big plus. He sold quality on a gun I was looking
for new and having trouble finding. His used was very like new. I guess in case there is any confusion, what I
posted is entirely from Armslist. Other than the post heading, none of the verbiage is mine.
I don't think it was clear to some that your post wasn't your opinion, rather than the cut and paste that it was. It was obvious to me since I had seen the same Armslist post this morning. After reading Kruel J's post, I wondered if he thought differently. My post was an attempt to take the heat off of you in case someone thought you were badmouthing this site, not Armslist. It appears Yotehunt may have been leaning in that direction as well.

BTW, I checked Armslist a couple of hours ago and that post was still there. I'm surprised as well that it is still there.

I don't think it was clear to some that your post wasn't your opinion, rather than the cut and paste that it was. It was obvious to me since I had seen the same Armslist post this morning. After reading Kruel J's post, I wondered if he thought differently. My post was an attempt to take the heat off of you in case someone thought you were badmouthing this site, not Armslist. It appears Yotehunt may have been leaning in that direction as well.

BTW, I checked Armslist a couple of hours ago and that post was still there. I'm surprised as well that it is still there.
Thank you. One of the dangers of a less than face to face conversation is that there is so
much room to mis-understand, lacking facial expression, voice tone, eye contact, etc.
Appreciate it, thanks again . . . . .

I , for one, used to kill it on armslist.
Buying mostly, trading occasionally, and definitely not bothering to waste my time trying to sell for at least 5 years. The last year and a half have proven that it's done for. Scams everywhere, lames flipping bi mart ammo, and brick and mortar stores clogging up page after page with Chinesium parts and gear.
Great deals here go fast, so I haven't had much success buying yet. But only really been invested in this site since December. I have less than a week to make a February purchase so I'm gettin antsy.

Yeah, it wasn't clear from the title. If you had written "I found this post on Armslist this morning and was surprised it hadn't been removed" and then pasted the text, I think you'd have had more positive responses. I found it confusing and disjointed.

Yeah, It was hard to tell..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads