JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I sell a firearm, I post it here and Armslist.

When I buy a firearm, I look here and Armslist.

So far, Armslist is leading the transactions at 6 to 0.

I haven't incurred a problem with AL, but have with NWF;

Not enough Southern Oregon members.:)

I do my wheeling and dealing on CL with guitars, amps, kayaks, motorcycles, etc. Sometimes I lose my *ss, but I usually come out as good as when I go into a deal. It's turnover and an opportunity to play with fun toys. Life is short.

My soldier son embraced that gene, watched a few episodes of Wheeler Dealers, and went the firearms trader route with Armslist. He's owned a couple dozen assorted weps in the last 2 years, most with little/no intention of keeping them for his personal stash (smart). To be fair, he trades mostly with military, close to whichever base where he serves (fewer lying, theiving, meth-addicted, convicted local felons playing games on that stage IMHO).

Some deals work out better than others - but so far, he's up a .44 mag pistol, a sexy .308 sniper rifle (that I rang small steel with at 100 & 300 meters in 2 shots, cold), a 1911, a 12 ga pump, a 650 quadracer and a couple Yamaha dirt bikes. His credo? "Be prepared to hear 'no' 99 times out of 100."

I've had no luck on Armslist (yet), but I don't hit it like he does.

Funny there's an Armslist-related post on here. I was just looking at it the other night and marvelling at some good deals. Like 20 percent below what you'd find on Gunbroker.com good deals. Then I began noticing all of them were "unregistered" sellers. Hmmm. Yeah, sure I'll wire the payment to Nigeria.

Funny there's an Armslist-related post on here. I was just looking at it the other night and marvelling at some good deals. Like 20 percent below what you'd find on Gunbroker.com good deals. Then I began noticing all of them were "unregistered" sellers. Hmmm. Yeah, sure I'll wire the payment to Nigeria.

Point it out. What ad?

I would encourage Joe to only accept registered and/or donating members as advertisers/sellers.

Discourages the flakes.

And WHAT?........You got a problem with Nigeria?

I just happen to be waiting right now for a deposit from Prince Nabu Aboge' into my checking account of over 1 million dollars US..............................

Armslist seems to work fine for local transactions, but have never considered doing anything other than FTF with anything there. For doing out-of-state transactions use something like gunbroker or a forum like arf.com that will aid in resolution of problems/issues. Armslist doesnt require an account, so no real recourse.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top