JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I sell a firearm, I post it here and Armslist.

When I buy a firearm, I look here and Armslist.

So far, Armslist is leading the transactions at 6 to 0.

I haven't incurred a problem with AL, but have with NWF;

Not enough Southern Oregon members.:)

I do my wheeling and dealing on CL with guitars, amps, kayaks, motorcycles, etc. Sometimes I lose my *ss, but I usually come out as good as when I go into a deal. It's turnover and an opportunity to play with fun toys. Life is short.

My soldier son embraced that gene, watched a few episodes of Wheeler Dealers, and went the firearms trader route with Armslist. He's owned a couple dozen assorted weps in the last 2 years, most with little/no intention of keeping them for his personal stash (smart). To be fair, he trades mostly with military, close to whichever base where he serves (fewer lying, theiving, meth-addicted, convicted local felons playing games on that stage IMHO).

Some deals work out better than others - but so far, he's up a .44 mag pistol, a sexy .308 sniper rifle (that I rang small steel with at 100 & 300 meters in 2 shots, cold), a 1911, a 12 ga pump, a 650 quadracer and a couple Yamaha dirt bikes. His credo? "Be prepared to hear 'no' 99 times out of 100."

I've had no luck on Armslist (yet), but I don't hit it like he does.

Funny there's an Armslist-related post on here. I was just looking at it the other night and marvelling at some good deals. Like 20 percent below what you'd find on Gunbroker.com good deals. Then I began noticing all of them were "unregistered" sellers. Hmmm. Yeah, sure I'll wire the payment to Nigeria.

Funny there's an Armslist-related post on here. I was just looking at it the other night and marvelling at some good deals. Like 20 percent below what you'd find on Gunbroker.com good deals. Then I began noticing all of them were "unregistered" sellers. Hmmm. Yeah, sure I'll wire the payment to Nigeria.

Point it out. What ad?

I would encourage Joe to only accept registered and/or donating members as advertisers/sellers.

Discourages the flakes.

And WHAT?........You got a problem with Nigeria?

I just happen to be waiting right now for a deposit from Prince Nabu Aboge' into my checking account of over 1 million dollars US..............................

Armslist seems to work fine for local transactions, but have never considered doing anything other than FTF with anything there. For doing out-of-state transactions use something like gunbroker or a forum like arf.com that will aid in resolution of problems/issues. Armslist doesnt require an account, so no real recourse.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top