JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"...a gun auction website..."

I don't remember bidding for anything I bought from a contact made from armslist.

"...the design of armslist.com facilitates illegal online sales to unlawful gun buyers with no background checks, and enables users to evade laws that permit private sellers to sell guns only to residents of their own state."

Hell, I don't need armslist to facilitate my breaking every law in the book. That would just leave an internet paper trail. What other fairy tales can the lawyers make up?

Lets Start a Lawsuit against The Brady Bunch for being a seditious organization...Attacking Our Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms seems like sedition....Maybe we could double whammy them with a Little Mccarthyism.....Seems like they are a Communist Organization.....What do we let these People even breath the same air as Us???

Armslist should counter for defamation and abuse of process/malicious prosecution. I'd break out the checkbook to donate to that cause.

Anyone can file a lawsuit for ANYTHING. This suit isn't going to go anywhere, certainly not on appeal. It's a blatant attempt by an ever-more irrelevant organizatio0n to garner publicity.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top