JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I generally don't watch the videos posted on here, and having the Auto Play thing is a No Go. I personally found the "hunt" to be very distasteful. How do I disable Auto Play so I don't see another one of these?

If you had to click twice, it may have been on auto-play and just loaded slowly. First click = Pause, second click = Play. Maybe. Or maybe it's a crappy player. I don't know because I didn't click because eff reddit. :D

I don't know. I did wait for it to load, and waited some more thinking it might be my laptop or my slow internet, but it did not play automatically. *shrug*

The person in red wasn't even at 45 degrees to the shooter.

If the hog had moved to the left a bit I doubt the shooter would seen him as he was most likely concentrating on the hog and blazing away not really aiming.

If Reddit is anything like Youtube, you have to disable autoplay in the menu of Reddit. I finally discovered how to disable autoplay at Youtube after much annoyance from the clip playing automatically while being mostly hidden with a pop-up from Youtube wanting me to sign in so they could track my use.

8CF1754F-C9E1-43D6-9DB1-C993F1FB35A3.jpeg

Yeah well..
You don't get bacon off wild pigs They aren't fat enough
I always got some chops, a couple hams and lots of sausage

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA